REI provides a variety of services including (but not limited to):
Testing of Construction Material
- Sieve Analysis (TEX-110-E)
- Atterberg Limit (TEX-104-E,105-E,TEX-10-E)
- Percent Passing No. 200 Sieve (TEX-111-E)Moisture and Density Relationship (ASTM D 698) Standard Proctor Test
- Moisture and Density Relationship (ASTM D 1557) Modified Proctor Test
- Moisture Density Relationship (TEX-113-E,114-E)
- Field Density Soils Using Nuclear Density Gauge
- Aggregate Gradation Analyses (TEX-200-F)
- Standard Test for Unit Wt. and Voids in Agg. C-29
- Specific Gravity of Aggregate
- Concrete Cylinder Compression Test
- Standard Practice for Sampling Freshly Mix Concrete C 172
- Standard Test Method for Temperature of Concrete C 1064
- Standard Test Method for Slump of Concrete C 143
- Standard Test for Unit Weight Yield and Air, C 138
- Standard Test for Air Content by Pressure Method C 231
- Standard Practice for Making and Curing Concrete Specimens in Field C 31
- Field Density Asphalt Using Nuclear Density Gauge
- Monitor Asphalt Placement
- Monitor Concrete Placement
- Core Sample of Concrete and Asphalt
Construction Inspection Services
- Inspection of all underground utilities, such as water.
- Main, waste water, roads inspection.
- Building base inspection, daily inspection report.
- Inspection of Re-Bar, and cables.
- Piers inspection – Geo – piers inspection.
- Measure post tension in cables, building foundation.