REI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all persons in personnel matters, without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, or marital status of any individual.
Compensation and terms, conditions and privileges of employment shall be purely based on merit, experience and education.
Construction Materials Technician.
- Testing, sampling and review of including, but not limited to soils, aggregates, concrete, grout, asphalt and structural steel placement
- Check forms while concrete is being placed
- Work with hand tools and power tools
- Prepare field and lab inspection and resting reports
Desired Experience and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbal and written
- Ability to work outside, in all types of weather conditions, in an office or lave environment
- Ability to travel and work overtime when needed
- Strong organization, and time management skills.
- Can lift the wright upto 50 lb
- Have clean driving record
Pay based upon experience and certifications.
Email resumes at email id: email@example.com